ICE! Featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas
Save 30% with a Platinum Play & Save Pass and enjoy ICE! featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas, Snow Tubing, Merry Snoopy Scavenger Hunt, Mrs. Claus' Christmas Traditions, Gingerbread Decorating Corner, Ice Skating plus Snow Throw!
Be amazed by two-story ice slides and larger-than-life ice sculptures of Charlie Brown and friends in this walk-through winter wonderland carved from more than two million pounds of ice.
ICE! is an indoor winter wonderland kept at a chilly 9 degrees featuring:
Colorful, life-sized ice sculptures and five two-story ice slides
Hand-carved scenes from the heart-warming holiday movie, "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
A separate area dedicated to the majestic Nativity in crystal-clear ice
Friday November 15, 2019 - Sunday January 5, 2020
Will vary based on selected date
Prices Vary based on selected date
- Single entrance into ICE!
- Complimentary Parka to wear while inside of the attraction
Know Before You Go:
- ICE! is an indoor winter wonderland kept at a chilly 9 degrees
- A separate area dedicated to the majestic Nativity in crystal-clear ice.
- Your ticketed time is your confirmed time to enter the attraction queue line.
- The ICE! exhibit is a self-guided, walk-through experience which lasts approximately 15-30 minutes once you enter the exhibit. Your entire ICE! experience may last anywhere between 30 and 75 minutes.
- Guests are welcome to bring hats and gloves.
- Children 3 and under are free with a paid adult admission. An adult must attend with children 11 and under.
- Strollers are not permitted in the ICE! exhibit or queue line.
- Electric scooters are permitted, but due to the temperatures within the tent, the battery capacity may be reduced.
- Wheelchairs are available upon requests with a valid ID at the ICE box office. Wheelchairs are based on availability.
- The ICE! attraction is accessible, however ICE! slides are not. Please refer to ICE! Slide Rules for consideration.
*Subject to tax and per ticket processing fee. Ticket sales will end 30 minutes prior to ICE! closing time. Tickets are non-refundable. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Other restrictions may apply. Parking fees not included.